The administration of Godfrey Okoye University mandates every student/prospective student to make use of the stipulated university’s account numbers or online payment platform on the admission portal only for payments, any student/prospective student who pays to any personal account will be doing so at his or her own disadvantage with no responsibility to Godfrey Okoye University.
Entry Requirement - Candidates must possess a minimum of five credits at no more than two sittings in the SSCE and these must include English and Mathematics and prerequisite combination of courses for the desired programme of study.
Jamb Requirement - Candidates applying to GO University must have a suitable score in the 2017/2018 UTME of the Joint Admissions and Matriculation Board (JAMB).
Can I Apply If I Did Not Select Godfrey Okoye University? - Yes, you can apply to the university. you will be required to do Change of Institution in the JAMB online portal.
How to Apply Online
The following instructions will serve as a guide on how to complete your application form: Start this process by creating your account
- Create Your Account: Create your account to get started on your application. You must register using your full name. Previously saved Application: If you have already begun your online application, click here to proceed
- Select programme and admission type: Select a programme of study and admission type: example Undergraduate,postgraduate, JUBEP
PAY YOUR FORM FEE
First make a payment of N5,000 to Godfrey Okoye University using ONLINE (Interswitch) or BANK PAYMENT OPTION
§ On the payment page, pay your form fee via the following platforms:
§ Online (Interswitch) or Quick Teller: by debit/credit card (Visa or MasterCard). Provide all information, including the complete credit card number, expiration date, and card billing information.
OPTION 2 – BANK PAYMENT
You can pay your admission form fee at any commercial bank using the following university account numbers.
Skye Bank: 1771161339
Zenith Bank Plc: 1011541029
Fidelity Bank Plc: 5210016211
First Bank of Nigeria Plc: 2028015051 OR 2024093299
Guarantee Trust Bank Plc: 0141073511
United Bank for Africa Plc: 1017397970
Umuchinemere Micro Finance Bank (only in Enugu): 0110-102-0000298
Skye Bank: 1771161339
After payment fill your payment details bank name, the amount paid, date and name of the depositor, on the admission portal. click here to continue your application.
· Note that your application will not be processed until payment is confirmed when using bank payment option.
SUBMIT THE FORM
- Check your form carefully.
- When you are satisfied with it and ready to submit, click on the preview button to check the correctness of your information
- Click Submit.
- An Application Number is generated automatically.
- Security Information: Your debit/credit card information is encrypted during transmission from your browser to our server and during payment authorization. None of your debit/credit card information is stored in our database.
- After submission, you can print a copy of your form.
- Logout and close your browser.
- Check your form carefully before submitting it!
- There are usually other requirements for admission. Be sure to fulfill these requirements in addition to submitting your form. Visit our Programs Requirements page
- You do not have to complete the form in one sitting.
- Your data are transmitted securely over the Internet. The information you enter is encrypted and secure when you save it and when you send it.
Call the GO University Admissions Team at 08069111019,08068820118, 08145137869, 08182945887, 08067160418