The administration of Godfrey Okoye University mandates every student/prospective student to make use of the stipulated university’s account numbers or online payment platform on the admission portal only for payments. Any student/prospective student who pays to any personal account will be doing so at his or her own disadvantage with no responsibility to Godfrey Okoye University.
Entry Requirement - Candidates must possess a minimum of five credits at no more than two sittings in the SSCE and these must include English and Mathematics and prerequisite combination of courses for the desired programme of study.
Jamb Requirement - Candidates applying to GO University must have a suitable score in the 2017/2018 UTME of the Joint Admissions and Matriculation Board (JAMB).
Can I Apply If I Did Not Select Godfrey Okoye University? - Yes, you can apply to the university. you will be required to do Change of Institution in the JAMB online portal.
HOW TO APPLY
- 1.Create account
- 2.Choose admission type
- 3.Pay form fee – bank deposit or bank to bank transfer(N5,000)
- 4.Fill application form online
- 5.Upload passport photo
- 6.Submit application
- 7.Check admission status within 48 hours
- 8.If accepted pay acceptance fee and part of school fees (N50,000)
- 9. Receive Email/SMS notification on resumption, tuition and other important information.
The following instructions will serve as a guide on how to complete your application form: Start this process by creating your account
1. Create Your Account: Create your account to get started on your application. You must register using your full name and valid email address. Previously saved Application: If you have already begun your online application, click here to proceed
2. Select programme and admission type: You will be required to select a programme of study and admission type: example Undergraduate, postgraduate, JUBEP
3. PAY YOUR FORM FEE – Bank deposit or bank to bank transfer
On the payment page select bank payment option or bank- to-bank transfer,and a reference number will automatically be generated. Copy out the reference number or check your mail for the reference number.
Pay into any of the following university account number:
University Account Number
UBA Plc - 1017397970
Umuchinemere - 1010201545
Zenith Bank Plc - 1011541029
Fidelity Bank Plc - 5210016211
First Bank of Nigeria - 2028015051 OR 202493299
Account Name: Godfrey Okoye University
- After payment login with your email address and password, click on update payment details. Fill your payment details: bank name, amount paid, reference number, date and name of the depositor. Your payment will be confirmed within 2 hours.
- Once payment is confirmed, you can continue with your application. Please note that you cannot fill the application form until payment is confirmed.
4. FILL OUT YOUR FORM.
The online application form is very flexible, which allows you to complete the form and MAKE CORRECTIONS IN YOUR DATA.
The online application form is designed to ensure that if you omitted any required field in the process of completing the form, the list of fields omitted would be displayed before you coud submit.
5. UPLOAD PASSPORT PHOTO
6. SUBMIT THE FORM - Logout and close your browser program when you are ready to end your Web session.
7. CHECK ADMISSION STATUS
You can check admission status on the admission portal by logging in with your email address and password. An email will be sent to your mail and SMS to your phone number within 48hours if application is accepted. NB: Decision on application might take 5 working days.
8. Pay acceptance fee and part of tution
If admission is given, print out your admission letter and pay for Acceptance fee (N20,000) and part of school fees (N30,000), the total of which is N50, 000.(Fifty thousand naira)
9. Once the acceptance fee is received, an email will be sent on date of resumption, the tuition and any other important information.
Call the GO University Admissions Team at 08068820118, 08069111019, 08145137869, 08182945887, 08067160418