INSTRUCTION: ACTIVATION PIN
1. You shall be required to create a profile via the create an account (New User) Page if you are a new user. For existing users, simply type in your login details. To create your profile, you will provide your REG.NO, full name, department, faculty, level, phone number, Email and password, then click on the Sign Up button. Each student is entitled to only one profile.
2. Subsequently, you shall use your REG.NO and password to sign in.
3. Once logged in, you will be taken to the Dashboard where you will see all available services.
4. Select “Activation PIN”. your activation PIN will be displayed.
5. Your activation PIN gives you access to other restricted services such as ID card request, online course registration and semester result checking.
6. If you are having problem getting your activation PIN, kindly visit ICT UNIT help desk office, last floor computer building or call: 08165358990.
NB: A service charge of N1500 is required to be paid at Umuchinemere bank, ICT account. Submit the payment teller with your reg.no. Boldly written at the back of the teller, to ICT UNIT help desk office last floor computer building, for your activation pin to be assigned to your online profile.