The administration of Godfrey Okoye University mandates every student/prospective student to make payments using the university’s online payment platform, any student/prospective student who pays to any personal account will be doing so at his or her own disadvantage with no responsibility to Godfrey Okoye University.
Download: 2018/2019 SESSION FEES STRUCTURE
HOW TO PAY GOUNI SCHOOL FEES ONLINE
- Visit: www.gouni.edu.ng Click on the Student Portal
Click on Returning students – (For Year one students - to pay school fee- Click on check admission status and login, then Click on “MAKE PAYMENT” move to step 9 on this menu to see instructions). To pay acceptance fee click on “PAY ACCEPTANCE FEE”
For 200 level to 400 level students – update your profile before you continue.
- Click on I want to log in
- Enter your registration number and password. Can’t remember password? call/Whatsapp: 08068820118 or email: email@example.com
- Click on login
- On student dashboard, Click on MENU
- Select PAYMENTS
- Select MAKE PAYMENT VIA ONLINE
- Fill the payment form and select payment type-
- Select current academic session – 2018/2019
- Year – your current level
- Fee: Tuition fee or ICT/online registration
- Amount payable: the full session fee will display automatically
- Paid in: select full to pay for the first and second semester or select part to pay for the current semester
- Payment type: select ATM CARD type, if you are paying with your ATM Card.
- Select bank branch if you want to pay in a bank – Generate invoice, Copy the RRR Code, pay through Remita Platform at any commercial bank. On successful payment, the payment will automatically be updated on your portal profile.
- Select bank internet – if you want to TRANSFER using your INTERNET BANKING
- Click on pay – the portal will automatically redirect you to GOUNI Remita payment platform
- HOW DO YOU WANT TO PAY? Select master card or visa card enter your card number, expiry date, and CVV. CVV is the 3 digits code at the back of your ATM card…
- INTERNET BANKING – if you want to pay using your internet banking – select your bank, login, and transfer following the on-screen instructions.
On successful payment, an invoice will be generated.
Follow the steps again to pay for ICT/online course registration.
For enquires call/WhatsApp: 08068820118, 08067160418